Durations : 5 Days | Places Covered : Ladakh
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for Leh. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Rest day at leisure to Acclimatize till 4 O’clock. PM walk upto Samker & Leh Bazaar. Samker Gompa is little up in the valley, 3 Kms from Leh Town, which is open to visitors in the morning and evening only. The Gompa belongs to Yellow Sect & was founded in 18th Century. The Gompa is the seat of the Head Lama of Ladakh & founder of yellow sect, Tson-Kha-Pa. The temple walls have recent painted of figures including Sakyamuni, Avalokiteshwara, Padmasambhava, Tson-Ka-pa and green Tara. In evening, walk upto Leh Bazaar through the famous Leh Polo Ground. Overnight & Dinner at Hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for a day SS trip to Gurudwara Pather Saab, Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill & Confluence Point (Sangam). Return to Leh for dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Leave early morning at 5AM to Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the villages below the pass. the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and from there a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of it's running the other side of the "INDO CHINA BORDER". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Dinner and overnight.
Day excursion to Khardongla pass, which is the highest motorable pass in the world 5600 Mtrs and has been recorded in the Gunnies Book of World Records. At the top enjoy the nature beauty of snow-capped mountains. In the late afternoon return back to the hotel. Return back to Leh for dinner & Overnight.
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for Delhi.
Terms & Conditions
A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
Photocopies of the passport
Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure. View More...