Durations : 4 Days Tour | Places Covered: Manali
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. After enjoying exciting tour of Manali city return back by afternoon and enjoy at your free will (reserved for leisure). Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, and Gulaba. Rohtang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surroundings, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Sulpher Spring Waters and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the Volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Terms & Conditions
A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
Photocopies of the passport
Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure. View More...