Durations : 5 Days Tour | Places Covered : Dubai
On arrival at Sharjah International Airport, you'll be transferred to your hotel. Upon arrival check in to the hotel and relax. Later in the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Fancy having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai Creek and the soft music in the background, sip your favorite drink and enjoy a BBQ buffet dinner on board the cruise.
After breakfast, proceed for a half day morning city tour, viewing some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. The Magnificent Jumeriah Mosque The mosque is the most frequently visited and photographed sight. Continue to the Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop at the Burj Al Arab - the most luxurious and tallest hotel in the world ,at evening enjoy The popular Desert Safari in Dubai packs together fun, adventure, culture, food and entertainment all in a few hours, an exciting activity to experience with friends! Desert Safari SUVs pick you up right from where you’re staying. The tour starts with Dune Bashing, where a caravan of vehicles drives up and down the sand dunes, some as high as seven floor buildings. It is the most enjoyable bumpy ride you’ll ever be on! Evening enjoy buffy dinner and famous cultural tanoura show (traditional dance)
After breakfast. Transfer for Burjh Khalifa, The world’s tallest skyscraper takes panoramic viewing to the next level. Mind-blowing lift technology flashes you up to the 124th floor, where the extraordinary 360-degree view of downtown Dubai awaits you. Gaze at the landscape from a birds-eye point of view.
Overnight in Dubai.
After breakfast. Day free for Shopping/Optional Tour
Overnight in Dubai.
After enjoying breakfast, Check out & proceed to the airport in time to board your flight back home, knowing in your heart that though this trip has ended, the journey of discovery has just begun.
Terms & Conditions
A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
Photocopies of the passport
Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure. View More...