Durations : 4 Days | Places Covered : Andaman
On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to covers Cellular Jail (National Memorial), and after Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail : At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
after breakfast we will proceed for a full day joyful cruising towards Ross Island, & North Bay (Coral Island)
Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands.
North Bay (Coral Island) offers exotic coral, colourful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colourful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkelling (optional).
After Breakfast, we take you for the tour of Port Blair city which Chatham saw mill (the oldest and biggest mill in Asia), Forest Museum, Samundrika (Naval Marine Museum), Science Centre, Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, After that we proceed to Corbyn's Cove beach
Shopping : At evening, we proceed to Sagarika ( the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping.
Drop to Port Blair / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories.
Terms & Conditions
A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
Photocopies of the passport
Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure. View More...